Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 331/365 (June 13, 2015)






Woke up earlier than I would have liked but what can ya do?! I tracked Sasha's 10K race and made an omelette for breakfast. Then I showered. When Sasha got back we started to watch another episode of Orange is the new black but we got a surprise when Ellyn brought Lola over very early! Good thing we were home. Needless to say we stopped watching it. After a bit I popped over to help Holly and Anna with Hedwig lotto, then rushed back home. Ellyn came back and we talked Lola's party. I am sad we will be missing it but glad I will be in NH with my family. I am still mating her cake though so I hope that it still tastes good the day of her party!

Then we had some fun with Lola and she worked on making a calendar for me. Then we tried very hard to convince her to not go with Sasha but failed, so Karen and I had a quiet evening. I fell asleep finally trying to watch the Game. Lola also played with the window markers and made herself as a mermaid in an underwater sea castle. Lola also toppled Sasha and Karen.

Fred is so cute.

No comments: