Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 199/365 (March 5, 2009)

I baked and ate a lot of brownies... but the birthday boy got them no worries!

I saw Rooms from front row and liked it alot. It seemed a little slow to me until Scottish Jewish Princess and then it was awesome! i cant wait to see it again... i went with Matthew and Mackenzie which made me happy because i hadnt spent real time with them in a while... then i hung out at TOL for a tiny bit of karaoke before going to Sidewalk Cafe to meet Karolina and see Frisco Verdes. The lights were too bright at karaoke and since i was barely there i only sang once.

technically i shouldnt talk about FV since they started playing well after midnight but i wanna break up my happy news posts. (this photo however was taken before midnight). THEY HAD LIKE 4 NEW SONGS AND THEY SOUNDED GREAT AND (stupid caps)... it was just fun to see them perform again, and i am sad i am missing the next show, but not too sad since i will be in Texas!

After the show something seriously awesome happened... and it is proof that "I am that good" so karolia asked me to be her Maid of Honor! but she did it in a fun/clever way!

She handed me a hangman game... it had no punctuation just dashes for the letters and slashes for the line breaks. She wouldnt give me any hint or subject and wouldnt even let me guess letters... she just said to figure it out.... and scarily i did on my first try
_ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _/_ _/_ _ _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ _   now if i am not amazing for figurng out will you be my maid of honor i dont know what i am!

Then after we chatted with the band we cabbed it to dianes parked car by NWS and i rode the subway with her to chambers street... then i got on my train there and headed home.

I didnt go to bed right away since krysta and i caught each other up on the happenings of our night,

No comments: