Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 218/365 (March 24, 2009)

i got up early from my "sleep over" on staten island and then karolina and i headed out (her to work, me to home.) when i got back even though i didn't get much sleep and was sleepy i decided not to go back to sleep and ended up watching lots of TV. i also made a trip to NWS to buy some tickets for altar boyz so i could get good seats for neil's last performance for myself, mary, devon, and karolina. i also made a stop at the post office and bought some much needed stamps to make mailing things easier... not speedier because i still have a hard time following through with that whole putting envelopes in a mailbox thing.

i left my coat on the table and this was the first time in a long time i hadn't hung it up and Fred took full advantage of this because he has always loved to sleep on my coat.

No comments: