Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 216/365 (March 22, 2009)

my saviour! i slept for another ten hours then finally woke up...  i knew i had a problem when i almost fainted going to the bathroom. I then nearly fainted on my way from the bathroom to the couch. This was not good. I had no one around that could go get medicine for me and i knew i needed it so i put a water bottle on my head for a bit, then i squirted some jelly in my mouth to get my blood sugar up. after a little bit i felt ok enough to walk to the bodega on the crner where i was able to get some Dayquil... i took it and a little while later i started to feel better than i felt in two days. i am still not feeling good, but the pain is bearable and i was able to take a shower which helped, and i havent been asleep since i woke up at 11... i feel like progress is being made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never tried dayquil before. Hmm... I'll keep that in mind. I do like my Sudafed though, lol.

Tamra said...

i dont think i have ever tried sudafed i will keep that in mind next time, but yea it helped me so much, and i usually try to avoid nyquil because usually medicine that is supposed to make you drowsy has the opposite effect on me... but it supposedly knocks out may people!