Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 200/365 (March 6, 2009)

i put a heart on the oven to symbolize no hard feelings, even if we will never be friends!

um 200 say what? i am beyond excited i have made it this far!

This picture may not look like a celebratory monumental picture for the big day... but i promise you it is!

I dont have to have the oven as my sworn enemy anymore! i can't go into detail but if you know what the oven is, this is a major win moment for me... but pretty please do not comment as to what it is since this is a public thing

i watched the rest of She's The Man (started last night before i went out), and have been enjoying watching Spin City and Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and Full House during the day.

I also began helping Sasha with her quest to break the world text messaging record... translation i will be texting her alot! if you have her number you should too :D

I also realized that today is my two year anniversary of Old Springs Pike, even if they are now The Spring Standards i am so happy to have found them. their music is really something special and i can't imagine these past two years without all of the friends i made by going to their different shows... especially my facebook thread of doom people. it all started with my being terribly directionally challenged!

the day isnt over yet, so i might update this later but i doubt there will be anything worth while mentioning until i get to mostly sondheim which starts around midnight so it will catch tomorrow's post!

I am sad i will not be seeing NB at The After Party tonight since i know he will sound great and i havent seen him sing in a while, but i just cant get over my sheer hatred of stupid BC and his hurtful ways. The After Party is a great thing, but not when the host insults people and hurts their feelings and people still go back, i just dont understand it!

No comments: