Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 202/365 (March 8, 2009)

I got up SO early compared to when i went to sleep, showered and made my way to New Rochelle. I knew enough to not bother spending time on my hair since i knew i would be spending quality time with my cousin Dennis who has it out for my hair!

I got into the station and my cousin Paula picked me up and on the way back to her house Clare called to find out if i was coming or not because she thought i would have forgotten about daylight savings and not make it... silly Clare, i am so never late, but she is 10 so it's ok. I had a quick visit with my Auntie Margaret before she and my uncle went back to Ma.. then the day really began! I spent the majority of the day with my five year old cousin Dennis. (ps i took pics of them but don't want to post their pictures in a public place since you know they are kids and don't belong to me). There were different times spent with Winnie and Clare too but they rotated because they had separate basketball games and a birthday party to attend.  My time was spent playing baseball, soccer, watching Wii, being a human slide for Dennis, making sure they ate lunch, playing with Thomas The Tank Engine trains (which Dennis apparently only plays with when i am around because he says i make the best tracks) and getting a drawing of me done. I got to do some catch up time with my cousin Paula. Then we went to Winnie's basketball game, hers was a championship and luckily her team came in first place... but we spent over two hours at the gym and i am not into sports... (her game didnt last that long but they couldn't play until another team finished and well these things never move in a timely manner. Then we headed back to Paula's and tried to have a quick dinner (but not so much for me) before i got back on the train to head into the city. Paula and Ted have gotten a new minivan that is super fab, and has a rear view camera! I also had to set the car clocks in both Paula's car and my Uncle's car.

The train ride back on metro-north ended up rocking because they never collected my ticket so next time i will only have to get a one way ticket... sweet deal! I also totally did some laundry whilst there. Then i went to Sasha's to drop my stuff off before my next destination. When i got there Sasha scared me because she was all "i kind of did something today" and i was like what did she do that could be bad, and she was like "i might have gotten a puppy and he is in my room>" Seriously she made the right decision... he (as you can see)is so adorable and beyond sweet and fell totally in love with me! Sadly i seem to be allergic to him, but only if he licks me, since i was holding him and he licked my neck and within seconds it turned red, had bumps, and was itchy. Sasha was like are you allergic to your necklace and i was like this one i am not and she was like is it him, and i was like it is... how does she pick the ones i am allergic too? but it is apparently ONLY i he licks my neck or face. (they are so sensitive). we chatted for a bit and i ate my dinner which was left over cookies and carrots, so not healthy or really dinner! it fille dme up though :D

Then i pried myself away and head to Jesse's birthday party. On the way i called Mark back and spoke with him in a non-chaotic moment then i went in. The birthday party was lots of fun and i ran into someone i hadn't seen i a really long time so that was nice and we caught up on the happenings of our life. Krysta, karolina, and diane came as well. i also learned a very important lesson... perhaps i should not drink around certain people since when i do my sensors for what i dont like to talk about with people who arent in my close circle of friends goes away and i let my uncensored honesty shine on through. It wasn't anything bad or hurtful so that is all good, but i dont like to let everyone know i am crazy... i mean everyone is, but i dont like to unleash it all at once!

I also have real motivation to take a dance class so i will make it happen. Afterwards i literally ran back to Sasha's because i had to pick up my stuff and most importantly i needed to go to the bathroom like NOBODY'S business and i refused to go there.... i like clean bathrooms what can i say?

well then we got to talking and i was playing with the puppy... at this point he didn't have a name so we just kept calling him he or puppy. trying to figure out a name that was not chocolate and i told her about the party and such what. I ended up staying there really crazy late but it was ok because it was nice talking and petting a puppy and eating more cookies! I got home by 4, then chatted with Krysta forever (pit fall of having a roommate you like and get along with really well! LOL). then i went to bed! Sasha even let me eat a cookie on her bed and i felt really special!

No comments: