Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 211/365 (March 17, 2009)


St. Patrick’s Day! I got up and went to meet Karolina at a place on 35th and met some of her other friends, then I went to say hi to Brian the birthday boy at the house of brews. I ended up spending lots of time at 3A with Sasha, Matthew, Mary, and Pip… and eventually Nick and Mackenzie. We performed some SA and 13, and took lots of pictures, we took Pip on a walk to the Wicked Stage Door and I wore no coat… stupid! But I was so green. Someone told me Pip was a summer dog, not a winter dog… what does that even mean? Eventually Matthew, nick, and Mackenzie walked me to the subway but they ran into someone so we spent time doing nothing much and I showed off my “cartwheel” because well I cant do them. I also spent a good portion of the day cutting HSM audio.

No comments: