Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 214/365 (March 20, 2009)


Hope left at almost 5 in the morning to head to the airport to go to London for the week! Then I chatted with Krysta for a bit before I went back to sleep. I woke up with a really bad headache and an achy throat… but the throat was from lots of singing and screaming last night. So I made tea with honey and my throat felt better, but my allergies are flaring up from having two different kitties taking turns sleeping on my chest. If only my headache would go away!

I have also been watching charmed and fighting a really depressive mood. I usually am never a down in the dumps type of person so it scares me when I am feeling really sad. I also realized i was feeling sick, and not just  little sick but deathly ill sick. I still wanted to go to Mostly Sondheim but i finally realized that going out would be a really bad idea. i ended up going to bed 
fairly early for myself.

No comments: