Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 226/365 (February 28, 2015)





I got up early and went to the gym and stretched probably the best I have ever stretched after my workout because my legs never felt better!  When I was checking in there the guy told me he admired my dedication! Then I headed home and began my crazy baking adventure for the day. By the time the day ended I had made apple pie bread, banana bread, peanut butter cookies, and orange velvet cupcakes.

I also headed out and went dress shopping with Ally but didn't find anything I liked. However at one point I was going through dresses that I thought all looked terrible and then all of a sudden I was like oooh this is cute, oh i really like this, how fun!... Then I realized I was in the Betsey Johnson section... of course! I really enjoy her stuff. Then we headed up to the M&M store where I made personalized Altar Boyz M&Ms for the cupcake decorations.

No comments: