Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 233/365 (March 7, 2015)













What a lovely day! The day started by doing some laundry and looking for my shorts that I put away for the winter... sadly I did not find them! I ate frozen nutella, Then Lola arrived!

We spent quite a wonderful day together! We did art shows with the window markers, she got dressed up and we took a vote of boys vs. girls. The boy picture shows a boy thinking he is afraid a girl might kill him. Karen tried voting for boys and Lola peer pressured her into saying girls. She laid on my lap cuddling with me while watching a little My Little Ponies. She also played a game where she would put stuff on her head and I was supposed to be angry so I had to yell at her. It was very difficult because she was so funny so she kept telling to to "get all your laughs out Tamra and be serious"

We ended up meeting with Ellyn for a bit and got our nails done. I went with blue for Ravenclaw (even though the color isn't the right shade.) Lola was so funny when they put a warm towel on her hand at first she was like this is warm then she went AHHH. It was pretty cute! I got a mini shoulder massage and didn't realize how tense they were until it happened. When we were walking to Port Authority Lola ran past the scary people (good for her!) She also told me I was her best friend which melted my heart. On the bus she gave me a pretty accurate lesson on MLK Jr. and it ended with "its not what is on the outside that counts, it is your character that counts and my character is Lola!" B.T. was also at the nail place and I was a little embarassed when I took my coat off and I was wearing my Godspell hoodie.

Then I took her back to NJ to drop her off with her dad. I had to hang out for a bit while waiting for the next bus. I watched her do some chalk drawings and we danced around. Then I headed back into the city and went to Max and Liz's engagement party for a while. Then I headed home just enjoying the weather. Before I got home I popped over to meet up with Ellyn and give her back the stuff she gave to me... it was mid performance. I saw her for a second then she disappeared to finish singing a song then popped out... It was one of the funniest experiences I have had this year.

Then it was home because of the time an getting ready for bed.

No comments: