Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 229/365 (March 3, 2015)




Fred is working my last nerve. I slept for almost 8 hours and it didn't feel like I had slept at all when I woke up to his crying again, He also started to knock stuff down off my shelves. I don't know why he has backtracked and we need this to stop because I can't take it! It is torturous to sit through him crying but I don't want to get up because he will think crying will get him what he wants... vicious cycle!

Another long day at work and I had a mini melt down because it started to snow again... I cannot take it anymore!

Then I headed to Trader Joe's and eventually home where I made stuffed peppers using cauliflower for rice and mushrooms instead of beef. While they were cooking I got asked if I wanted a free ticket to see It's Only A Play... I found out at 6:36 for a 7 pm curtain. So i took a quick shower and told Karen when to take it out of the oven and ran to the theatre with a few minutes to spar. The show was pretty funny but not as great as I was expecting based on what people have said. The guy who is the only non'star Micah Stock is absolutely hilarious! His Defying Gravity moment sealed the deal! I was so hungry during the show though, and as soon as it was over I ran home and stuffed my face... it was delicious!

No comments: