Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 244/365 (March 18, 2015)




Today was an interesting day. I went to training earlier than usual and it was exhausting as always but i learned how perception is truly important. Travis was having me jump onto the medium sized box. I am always afraid when jumping onto the box. I constantly psych myself out and have a hard time, but I still try. After I was done and in the locker room preparing to go out into the cold another woman was in there and told me she saw me doing the box jumps and was so impressed with how great I was and that I looked so confidant and how she has a hard time doing them because she is so nervous. I was like oh no I am glad you thought I looked confidant but really I am petrified and only do them because Travis stands at the ready to help me if I start to fall. SO i was really shocked by her perception but glad I can look alright!

I came home and Charlie began his usual give me all the attention let me sit on you antics.

No comments: