Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 236/365 (March 10, 2015)











AHHHHHHHH I am so excited I don't even care that I got less than 2 hours of sleep and woke up at 2:30 am!

Karen and I took the subway to JFK and got ourselves checked in. Our flight ended early and we headed to the hotel to drop off our stuff and change... but first I bought a Ravenclaw t-shirt!

We made our way to Universal and went on a bunch of rides and enjoyed Butterbeer and exploring the amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter in the gorgeous weather! Diagon Alley is incredible! So is Knockturn Alley! I also got many a compliment on my blue nails for Ravenclaw!

We ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks, had dinner at a great Mexican place and magic the whole thing was magic! We also got Frozen Yogurt at Menchie's because they were on Undercover Boss and it was yummy! Also got to eat Butterbeer ice cream from Florean's in Diagon Alley!

Then we headed back to the hotel where we finally checked in and crashed!

No comments: