Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 249/365 (March 23, 2015)









Passed If/Then load out on way to work sadly. Worked for a better part of the day then thought it would be a good idea to walk the 4.5 miles to the Upper East Side Target. Which would have been fine except it was so windy but I did find some interesting things. First I stumbled upon the bakery Jamie and her friends were talking about, so I tried a bite of the incredible banana pudding and got this yummy cinnamon bun cupcake. The frosting was incredible, so light and fluffy. The cake however I could tell was really good but it was over cooked so it was a bit dry. I loved the container they put it in though! Then I found a Food Emporium under a bridge and it said that... so funny, and I stumbled upon the Gracie Mews and kept singing Today 4 U from Rent because of it. Target was successful, but carrying a 16 pound bag of cat food back with the other stuff was not fun, but I was proud of myself for doing it!

Then I got ready for bed pretty early because I was not really feeling in a sit on the couch type mood. SO I went to my room and hung with Fred and Charlie for a bit until we got a surprise visit from Marty. So we chatted for a bit which was nice then I went off to bed.

No comments: