Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 238/365 (March 12, 2015)







We got up early once again and this time poor Karen couldn't walk as quickly as the day before so it took a bit longer but that was fine. We knocked out some great rides and met up with Lindz who came to visit! We did more exploring, I dance with minions, ate more cinnabon, drank more butterbeer and got ice cream. Thanks to Lindz' pro tip we saw Kreacher peeking out of Number 12 Grimauld Place! She helped Karen and I get a video of us disappearing into Platform 9 3/4. Eventually we realized we had nothing left to do in the park so we hung out for a bit then she drove us back to our hotel. Karen promptly fell asleep and I tried to rest but got cabin fever so I went out for a walk. Turns out we were by a whole bunch of places and I found another Undercover Boss business! Eventually I went back to the hotel and convince Karen to eat at the Titled Kilt... the food was pretty good and the waitresses were very friendly. They even sang So Long, Farewell to us as were were leaving.. Also after yesterday's 30+ minute wait to get a video/picture of the Gringotts dragon breathing fire I had it easier today! I took a my last butterbeer (for now) picture is all gone sad face.

Then it was back to the hotel to sleep before having to leave :(

No comments: