Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 237/365 (March 11, 2015)






We got up early and had breakfast at the hotel and then walked to Universal. We had debated about getting an express pass but decided not to. Good call because we had amazing luck with lines and single rider lines and accomplished everything and then some on our to do list. It would have been a waste of our money. We hit both parks again... The Hogwarts Express is so awesome and we got wet on some fun water rides. We stayed at the park until closing and got dinner at a Pizza place. Then took a cab back to the hotel and crashed again... There was more Butterbeer and cinnabon action! I waited over 30 minutes to see the Gringotts dragon breathe fire! I also had something happen that made me feel so good... I was waiting to ride on the incredible hulk and the attendant made me switch places with this guy because he needed to sit in the larger seat and she looked t me and knew I could switch with him... no worries about rides! We also made our own version of the moving pictures like in the Harry Potter world. I also saw a live/puppet show of one of the Tales of Beetle the Bard (The Three Brothers) that was pretty neat. and I chuckled a bit when I walked past the Beetlejuice Revue because it made me think of Joey Fatone! I even got to participate in the Disaster movie as one of the evil henchman... I got foam brick dropped on my head!

No comments: