Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 230/365 (March 4, 2015)





Fred tried waking me up again but this time he finally gave up and I fell back asleep and woke up to him sleeping next to me... progress!

I also did something completely impulsive which I am excited about and freaking out about all the same... I am going to Universal Studios next week! Wizarding World of Harry Potter here I come! I do however feel incredibly guilty that Sasha can't come. Karen and I asked her if she could but figured she wouldn't be able to because of her job... we were right but I still feel unbelievably bad but the timing and price were right. Wouldn't have been able to do this over a weekend. I just need out of the miserable NY weather. Of course I am freaking out and started my list!

Spent the rest of the night eating and watching TV, including seeing Kyle Dean's first episode of Nashville! so cool to see!

Charlie did some cuddling and et me put stuff on him.

No comments: