Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 241/365 (March 15, 2015)



I woke up and decided to not be a lazy bum all day. I took a walk down to the Public Theater to try my luck at the Hamilton lotto. I failed of course but got to see Lin-Manuel pull some of the names and met two really nice guys. I told them I would help them with the Wicked lotto later that night. Then I walked back home. Sasha was there and still completely ignoring me. I say hi to her and she ignores me, I say bye to her and she ignores me. I fought back tears on more than one occasion. I just don't get it. No matter how mad you are with someone (even if unfounded) giving them the silent treatment is just childish. Yet i keep saying hi and bye to her because I won't be rude like her and just ignore the fact I am around. I did however stay in my room because I could feel she didn't want me around her. I stayed until I went out to help the guys with the lotto. Sadly there was no lotto. Turns out this was the first week they went back to having one show Sundays. I did meet up with them though and they were thankful I tried! Then I cried my way home over the whole Sasha situation. I just went back to my room and stayed there watching stuff on Hulu all night except when I was making dinner.

No comments: