Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 228/365 (March 2, 2015)



so little sleep got in at 3 am no sleep until almost 4:30... then Fred woke me up crying at 7:30. It is so hard to ignore his terrorist demands but I can't give him because he needs to stop doing this. I somehow got myself into the office by 9:30 and say Hand to God loading in on my way. I made it through until 5! Then I went home and helped Karen make more cauliflower fried "rice" which was delicious!

I had wanted to go out to see Rachel Potter's CD release show but it was at 8:30 down at Rockwood and I was just so tired I didn't think it was a good idea to go out late. I ended up watching The Following and it was lovely to see Hunter Parrish on it! I however am conflicted because I have an abusive relationship with this show... I Keep loving it and it keeps hurting me. I also got really upset with Sasha because she took a movie I set to record off so she could record a show that will freaking be on demand! Whereas the movie is NOT on demand and had no additional air dates so I am pretty ticked off about that. Especially since Karen helped her do it and said she told her i wanted it to record and went through a bunch of effort to make sure her shows were going to record.

I went to bed well before midnight which was much needed, but before I fell asleep Fred and Charlie started fighting over me. It has been established over the last couple months Fred sleeps at my feet in the bed corner, and Charlie sleeps in the bend of my knees or feet to the left of them. Well Charlie dared to take Fred's spot at the corner so Fred started swatting at him and Charlie was holing strong. Then finally they gave way to chase through the apartment before finally settling in in their proper locations, but I did get some good Fred shoulder cuddles first!

No comments: