Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 250/365 (March 24, 2015)






Long day at work and I am feeling overwhelmed by life in general. I can't seem to control my eating habits right now and I am sad... like just sad. Yes i get randomly happy at moments and things but my default right now is just sad and I don't like that.

When I got home i decided to make brownies. They ended up having Fireball in them and I ate way too many but they were ooey and good! I also went for a little walk to hit my step goal for the day... success!

Also as it turned out this week The Following had TWO episodes and I only knew about one.... I watched and became horrified when my guesstimation for Hunter Parrish's character was severely off... you should have heard my pained scream/cry as his character was gunned down... at least it was by Kevin Bacon's character and not The Pretty 2.0!

Charlie was loving sleeping in my full bag.

No comments: