Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 242/365 (March 16, 2015)






Got up early and got myself ready for a long day at work. I was there the entire day then headed home where i relaxed for a bit and ate dinner. Then I headed out to the concert I was filming... where Andrey startled the crap out of me when I arrived and my heart was racing for like 5 minutes after! Ewa also sent me a chocolate bunny in the mail :)

The concert (Say My Name) was pretty good but I had a snafu while filming. Of all the times for it to happen my camera which had a full battery decided to DIE in the middle of a song. It was during the one song being sung by the one person I knew so I felt bad in general but especially bad... what the frick happened? In my panic to see if switching batteries helped I missed his entire song, like I didn't even hear if because I was so caught up and managed to drop my phone down an abyss that took considerable effort to rescue it from. Marty came to see the show so that was nice to see him for a bit.

After it was over i decided to go for a walk so I could hit my step goal for the day.  I ended up running into someone I know so we walked together for a bit and caught up which was nice, then I decided to call Paula and talk about Friday. I ended up talking to her for 36 minutes and it was just so nice outside I didn't want to go back inside... and I knew I would be unhappy inside;

Sure enough I went in and was again ignored when i said hey. Then after settling my stuff down I went to wash dishes and she got up and went to her room. I am sick of crying over this. I finished watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and finally got ready for bed.

Earlier I had tried to mail some birthday cards and the box I usually use was locked! Charlie also was all about cuddling with me.

No comments: