Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 240/365 (March 14, 2015)











Up early and then walked up to my Jenny appointment in the rain, and hit up Trader Joe's. Then headed home to put stuff away. I made the frosting/filling for the Irish Cream whoopie pies in the hope that it helped them taste good. The frosting tasted amazing... sadly it didn't help them. Eventually I got dressed for David and Karolina's St. Patrick's Day Party and got to see Lola for a tiny bit.

Headed off to their party and it was nice seeing them and James and everyone else. I am a rocking carrot and potato peeler. I overate oops!

Then Nicole and I headed out, it was nice to have company on the walk/subway ride back. Nicole went to work and I went home to change into normal clothes.When I got home Charlie toppled me and I discovered that Sasha hadn't taken the hat off of Fred before e left and it got wrapped around his body. She had been gone for over two hours the poor thing could have chocked to death! I put on the new dress/sweater i got a few days ago and I felt so cute and springy even if outside didn't feel springy.

I headed to 54 Below to see Sam Underwood in concert. I ended up sitting 3 seats away from Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedwick... pretty cool! He is really quite talented. He can sing very well and tap dance like crazy. He was also pretty funny. He sang a song with Valeire from "The Following: The Musical" that was hilarious! The show was quite enjoyable. After I got to meet him Katherine and I headed across the street to Characters. Eventually all the people filtered over. Got to chat with him for a bit and I even chatted with some random guy. I was practicing talking to a straight boy because there are so few of those in my life.

Stayed there so late and it was so good to be in the company of friends who actually seem to like me right now. I really didn't want to leave when I did but i was getting very sleepy.

No comments: