Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 75/365 (September 30, 2014)



I rushed Pippin again this morning for my 15th time to see the show! The woman who came in line behind me was very friendly. She is from Germany and when her friends started to show up she pushed each of them to the back of the line.... someone else just like me... woot woot!

Then it was off to work for a bit before coming home to bake cupcakes because well why not?!?!

I made these lovely cupcakes in honor of The Spidey Boys. Sasha's aunts were over for a bit so I got to chat with them while baking. I had training at 6 so I eft and made my way there. Once it was over i headed home as quickly as possible. In the span of 35 minutes I stuffed my face with dinner, showered, delivered cupcakes to Penski and made it to Pippin by 7:59! Cutting it close, but considering I left my apartment at 7:55 I did real good!

Pippin is always fun but I realized tonight that I am no longer another face in the crowd... I was getting a lot of nice to see you agains... oops I was trying to keep my anonymity! I ended up waiting at the SD for far longer than I should have because I met this girl and we were chatting so time flew, but the good thing was I was able to see Colin Cunliffe come out. He is one of my favorites in the show... everything he does is so spot on and hilarious, and his dancing is so incredible. every time I am just amazed! Then I chatted with KDM for a bit on my way home, man oh man will I miss him in Pippin! I am still shocked over the casting choice, if you are going to stunt cast could you maybe do it with someone is is actually a star or at least seems to fit the part?!?! I am guessing he won't be used to the rigors of the Broadway schedule so I will go back when I hear an understudy is on for him, unless he is surprising and people say he is doing a good job. I just don't want to taint my love of Pippin with an amateur.

No comments: