Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 84/365 (October 9, 2014)






Got up early to try the gym in the morning. i didn't move as quickly as i do in the afternoon but it was nice to go in the morning. Then I came home and chatted with Sasha for a bit before finally forcing myself out to work. I ended up not staying as long as I probably should have because I was put in a foul mood... done doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that place. I came home and after having lunch finally tried making those pumpkin sandwich cookies... more like whoppie pies! I ended up using the chai ganache from Karen's birthday cake instead of making a brown buttercream, so now I need a reason to use my brown butter before it goes bad. They came out so pretty and so soft! I had to wrap the extras up immediately to not stuff them all in my face.

I got crafty and made some boxes for them out of cardstock to deliver them to people so they were cute and I didn't waste my cupcake boxes. Later in the night i went out running with Sasha and Karen. I also love when Fred and Charlie are mimicking each other

No comments: