Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 77/365 (October 2, 2014)




Today ended up being another two event day. I found out last night that Neil was going on in Cinderella and well I just had to be there! Luckily Zach was able to meet me to get a student rush ticket, but it turns out I could have ended up with a comp (and a did) oh well maybe I can past date the rush? I headed to the office for a bit after getting the ticket, then to see the show. I got to go backstage after for a bit but didn't get a chance to explore because I saw the time and had to run to get to Don't Tell Mama's for Seth's Broadway Chatterbox because Kyle Dean was the guest. I sprinted most of the way there and passed Mr. Cookie which was nice since he told me I looked good.

The chatterbox was lovely and KDM even asked me an Altar Boyz question during the thing... haha!

Then I headed home

No comments: