Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 76/365 (October 1, 2014)


Well I said I was going to see Pippin as many times as I could before he left... Just didn't mean to see it again so soon! I wasn't going to but went to help someone rush because their friend could only stay until 9... so I was going to switch places with her for the hour since I was already up... well when I got there the friend decided to skip class so she was staying, I wasn't told this until after I had already left my apartment, but when I got there, there were only 4 people total so I figured why not... well i debated back and forth about if I should or not and in the end decided to go to the matinee. I like the show enough I would be willing to see it twice in one day so it is okay to go for twice in two days, but because the rush seat is in the front I am feeling a little self conscious.... I mean I am crazy for sure but would prefer to not have others think I am... oops!

So my coworker has a coffee cup pyramid because he never throws his cups out... yuck!

Pippin was great of course and my night was pretty chill.

No comments: