Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 92/365 (October 17, 2014)




What a day! I woke up and went to my Jenny appointment, then Trader Joe's before getting home and eating breakfast. Then I went to work for a while. I popped out of the office for a bit to go to a book signing at Barnes and Noble for the Orange is the New Black cookbook because Uzo was going to be there, and Taylor Schilling. It was nice to see Uzo again and she seemed pleased to see me and complimented me on how good I looked told Taylor that "Tamra was one of our G=spellers" and asked how much weight I had lost. Come back to Broadway Uzo!

After I went to a training session with Travis and then rushed home to get cleaned up and have dinner and head right back out! I was heading out to New Jersey with Ally because she wanted t go see something called Liberty Live! and was uncertain about going out by herself to an unknown area in the dark. I had zero interest in going and had no idea what it was about nor did I care to see it, but I was free and felt I should go with her to not worry. I am so glad I did! Despite some technical issues getting there like getting off at the wrong bus stop, then taking an expensive cab, then having to run on the Kean University campus to just barely make it on time, it was a good night. The show wasn't too much more than an hour and it was about Alexander Hamilton and it was actually pretty funny.. I wasn't bored at all and snorted a few times! There was a reception after which was good because we had so much time to kill before our next bus so I had some ice cream, apple crisp, and champagne while she got to speak with one of her people. Someone there thought I was her mother though and that WAS NOT pleasing! Dude I don't look old enough to be a mother of someone that age!

Then we headed out to find our bus stop an while on a corner trying to decide which way to turn a car driving past went PSST real loud and startled us... stupid college boys! We finally found our way but still had about an hour before the bus was to come and there was a diner across the street so we went there to kill some time. My intent was to only get water but then a woman at the table beside us had this delivered to her and wen i saw it i teared up I was so excited by it. I still said no to ordering it but Ally did and then once it was in front of me I decided I didn't care and dove right into the waffle/ice cream/whipped cream/jimmied creation of wonderment and happiness. Um it was so cheap too!

I still think about eating it, so good!Then the bus came and home we went!

No comments: