Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 79/365 (October 4, 2014)







It was a long good day! I woke up early and made the frosting for Karen's cake and decorated it as well. The night before I made a chai flavored ganache so that was part of the filling. This cake is so moist and was so tall! Sasha helped me do the writing since I suck at that!

I also made chocolate chip cookies, I tried to make them chai flavored as well but the special chai sugar i made wasn't strong enough to the other ingredients.

Sasha, Karen, and I went out to 5 napkin where we met up with Monique and her daughter to celebrate Karen's birthday... another burger place where I only got a salad... double rough! After we came back home and had cake/watched her open presents and hung out until Karen and I went to go see On The Town. Oh yea we had lock troubles again as well!

On The Town has some beautiful dancing but it started almost 15 minutes late and intermission was too long so it didn't end until 10:45.... not cool! then I came home and headed out to Marissa's birthday party at Bourbon. I didn't really know anybody but met three nice people I chatted with for a while and glad I went out... then it was home to SLEEP!

No comments: