Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 89/365 (October 14, 2014)






Today was not a good day for health, but it was a good day for my taste buds!

Today at work we made the office look extra nice because we had clients coming into visit and I even got all dressed up! Then as I was about to leave I found out that the Cake Boss Cafe was giving out free Broadway themed cupcakes (Pippin) with Carly Hughes in the store... I didn't know much more about it but figured free cupcakes is always fun and they were Pippin themed! I looked up more info and it turns out there were other shows/people too like Cinderella. I went to go get the cupcake just to see what it looked like but while I was there it smelled so good and they all looked so good... I got a Cinderella since it was vanilla and that glass slipper called to me and I ate every last crumb! The cupcake was actually very good and moist and the buttercream was the light and fluffy one my mom used to make.... yummy!

Then i was home and sadly Raymond never showed, but I did make more Spaghetti squash.... it needs nothing straight up yum on its own! Charlie was extra needy today and anytime I was on the couch he was on top of me, my back sweater turned orange from fur! Then I headed out to the 31 party I was going to. The apartment building it was at was probably the nicest I have seen in the city or ever. I walked in and exclaimed Oh my god! The party was done up on the roof and the view of the city was spectacular! The roof deck had a grass nook and a place where they show movies during the summer and tons of places to lounge and sit and an outdoor kitchen that could be used. amazing! The party itself was enjoyable, they have so many cool products, I wish i could have bought some stuff but sadly with finances the way they are that is not in the cards. Then finally cut into the cake.... gah it was so delicious and I knew I shouldn't but i had a slice... okay two slices BUT each was the size of half a normal slice so it totaled one together. I also learned more about how to better my fondant tactics once i do it again from this... so it was research!

No comments: