Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 99/365 (October 24, 2014)




I got a much later start than I was expecting while heading out to MA, but thankfully there was only one spot where i voided major traffic and was able to take a different road so I had smooth sailing. I love singing at the top of my lungs when alone in the car! Please note how much stuff i packed to go away for one night! In my defense a great deal of it was my baking stuff for cake making/decorating.

Let me tell you Colson is one of the most energetic 2 year old boys I have ever met. He wanted me to follow him around and sit everywhere and kept grabbing my hand and melting my heart. After a couple hours I had just enough time to say hi to Tessa before having to go take my mother speed shopping because her ride fell through. The last thing I needed to add to my day was that but I had to because she needed stuff for the party. I made us do shopping very fats and attempted to upgrade my phone but of course they were sold out for the day so I failed! I also found out my Nana was placed in a nursing home that morning since she is becoming very difficult to care for because she is getting very violent, and of course that means there is much family drama.

Then I got back to Becky's and had a sleepover with Tessa that involved her helping me bake the cakes for Colson's party and playing Life on my phone. I even had some time to chat with Becky which was nice since I do miss her lots, but it was nice having a few moments to myself before going to bed to unwind since i was extremely strssed and overwhelmed today

No comments: