Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 80/365 (October 5, 2014)






The only reason I originally forced myself out of the apartment today was because I had a training session with Travis at Studio 26. It kicked my butt per usual (this is me walking home) but they were having an open house during it so people were watching me and before I started i nibbled on some veggies they had and chatted with some people.

Paula and I are going to see Pippin together and I wanted to get the ticket on the way home but by the time I got there it was too close to show time so I just went home to kill some time before heading out which turned out to be a great thing!

When I got home I found a lovely surprise! Miss Lola had come over for a bit because she "missed us so much" She was extra good huggy today. random hugs from everywhere and at one point she ran to me and gave me a hug and said i "was the sweetest girl ever." I mean really my day was made! while she was over we decorated her kid sized apron and I wish I had taken video of the artistic process because she was so funny. She drew a sun and then clouds then exclaimed "on no its going to rain" and started drawing rain drops while going "ahh" then she said "you know what sun and rain make... a RAINBOW" then she drew a rainbow. eventually she added a picture of us (she is pink and I am purple) and a butterfly and jewels in the sky, can't wait to bake with her again so she can use it!

Anywho at one point I popped out for a few minutes to go buy the Pippin tickets and my timing was unplanned perfection. it was while Corner of the Sky was happening and there were so many late people the doors kept opening and I could hear KDM singing it which kept distracting me from making the purchase decision about where to sit!

No comments: