Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 81/365 (October 6, 2014)




After work I went to the gym for about an hour and kicked my own butt! I somehow managed to do 3 miles on the elliptical in 19 minutes and 43 seconds... a new persona best! I also hit the 2 mile mark at 13:40 which was impressive! Then I came home and lounged for a but and Fred curled up on me... thta is his head resting on my snuggied leg. Later on Charlie curled up next to me and when I went to pet him he grabbed onto my hand and held it tight... it was so cute.

Then I got cleaned up and headed to meet Jo Ann at Red Lobster for our monthly dinner/catch-up friend date. I was proud of myself for not eating the biscuits.... it was difficult but I did it! I just got a garden salad, greens beans, and broccoli! Yum!!!!

No comments: