Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 98/365 (October 23, 2014)





It was a cold and rainy day but I had to rush Pippin. Thankfully the line wasn't too crazy and they let us get more than one rush ticket. I got two because Karen was coming with (although it ended up being Hope instead). then I headed home to change and go off to work. After work I headed home for a tiny bit then went up to my Jenny appointment where I was shocked to find out I had lost 1.4 pounds during the week despite my over sugar consumption! Then I came home and put everything away/showered before heading downtown to see Rachel Potter play an acoustic set. It was nice to say a quick hello and I ran into Marty T. and Marissa. The three of them just put a smile on my face whenever I see them, and I had been in a bad mood all day then this was the turning point. Then I went back home for a quick bite to eat before heading out to see Pippin with Hope.

It was a great show per usual and then after the show KDM took me backstage for a photo op. He played my photographer and helped place me for my photo ops, then I helped someone else with their photo ops and they returned the favor so KDM and I could take a picture together. I felt bad though because we were interrupting a talk back happening while I was posing... oopsie! I even got a picture onstage with Lucie Arnaz! Then back home to do some last minute packing before my MA Trip

No comments: