Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 285/365 (April 28, 2015)




Woke up and awaited the Tony Nominations... they did pretty good this year, so that was exciting!

Then off to work... I left and went to the gym then as I was heading home to shower I got an email that required me to head back to the office, so I went as quickly as possible to shower and get back to the office. I got there and did the letter only to find out it wasn't needed anymore. Then i took off to meet up with Matthew.

We met outside Sirius XM's office building then headed upstairs to be in the audience for Seth Speaks, which is Seth Rudetsky's radio show. There were some great guests: Sierra Boggess, Lisa Howard, Tyne Daly, NYC's Public Advocate Latisha ?, VICTOR GARBER, and Brian Stokes Mitchell. They were all wonderful and charming and informative, and Victor just makes me happy and the poor thing kept having "heart palpitations" over Stokes' stories about forgetting lyrics. The final guest was Lane Bradury (I think) the original Dainty June from Gypsy. She was  very cookey! very very cookey! She also kept forgetting it was a radio show and kept trying to dance.

It was nice to see Matthew and spend some quality time with him... also even nicer because he admires BSM so much, so that was a very good surprise!

Then I went home and had a low key evening before turning in very early because I got scratched by Charlie again... OH yea and i took care of the litter boxes AGAIN!

No comments: