Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 304/365 (May 17, 2015)







Got up super early and bought new flip flops then grabbed the car and went out to New Rochelle for Clare's surprise golden birthday party. I helped Paula and Winnie set up and I won't lie my favorite part was not setting up all the candy that I sampled too much of, it was sprinkling glitter all over the tables! (I should note on the way i hit some minor traffic and if i had left even 60 seconds earlier i would have avoided it because i could see what was causing the traffic... man oh man!)

Her party was a great success! They served delicious virgin mimosas (since it was brunch) and then we had warm yummy pastries, fruit, fluffy pancakes, and her birthday cake... and you know more candy! There was Clare themed trivia and just a lovely time. Finally I headed off to target quickly then back home.

I decided last minute to go help get support for Jake in the Broadway Hunger Games so I made a glitter sign, used my hair drier to speed the process (which totally worked) and headed out to drum up some support. I got more people than I thought I would, so I was pleased by that! He even made a video of me to post.... it was funny because he was trying to tell me what to do and I was like oh you have no idea how crazy i can get! Then i went off to Food Emporium to pick up the last few things I needed that o forgot to get at Target.

On my way back i ran into the annoying food cart guy by my office that i try to avoid. he flagged me down, turns out he lives ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME what are the odds? oof!

Made the yummy broccoli and tofu stir-fry again! After dinner i used iMovie n my phone for the first time to successfully make and post the video!

No comments: