Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 286/365 (April 29, 2015)









day started off not so well. Sasha came out of her room and asked very rudely "what are you doing here?", and then went back into her room. A Little while later she popped out and asked me "when are you leaving" so i was like i don't know why? And it was because of her fit ballet but she she could have been nicer about it. It took me a bit of time to recover from that.

Then it was off to work, then I made my way to the gym before meeting with Travis for training. He gave me some sad news and although it is actually happy news for him and something I am excited for him for, it still made me sad and it took a lot of effort on my part not to burst into tears. This whole on the verge of tears thing at any given moment is really making my life difficult.

I also baked snickerdoodles and brownies for work for tomorrow. The brownies came out with the best texture I have ever made and they were pretty tasty as well.

Fred begs for food, and Charlie was all cuddlly.

No comments: