Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 307/365 (May 20, 2015)




What a sucky terrible day. It didn't start so badly. After work i went to training with Travis and it turned out Lucy Liu was there too and it took every fiber of my being to not blurt out how much i love Elementary! I got my White Rabbit from tsum tsum.

After I rushed home and cleaned up then met Bryan at v{iv} for a yummy dinner, then walked him to his theater. Then I went to the evil cookie place and everything started to fall apart. The roomies and I started to have a discussion about our living arrangements and things are definitely changing ad they started talking about seeing if we could move earlier than our "lease" and I began having a hard time breathing. Everything is falling a apart and no matter what happens I am not going to be happy. I have no clue what to do and am freaking out.

Here is Charlie doing what he does best.

No comments: