Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 303/365 (May 16, 2015)




I did not sleep very well... i kept waking up every hour or so. Finally got out of bed shortly after 10 and felt like crap, so I decided to have a lazy morning. Lola ended up coming over much to our surprise any way and we had some fun times with her. Sasha took her car to bring Lola back so I went with. It is a good thing she is good at keeping herself entertained because we encountered some cray psycho traffic. It took us just about an hour to get from the garage to the entrance to the Lincoln tunnel. I mean it took about 40 minutes alone just to travel like 5 streets on 9th! I took a picture of the trip stats at one point and it was saying our average speed was 1 mph... that is probably because it can't do fractions.... so out of control!

Then we got the best mani/pedis at this place called Nails and I on Newark St in Jersey City... I cannot fully described how much it rocked and how beautiful my feet look now!

Then we went to Trader Joes and I came home and made a super yummy broccoli and tofu stir-fry.

No comments: