Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 305/365 (May 18, 2015)
















After work I headed home to change, then made it to the gym to warm up before training. Man oh man training kicked my butt... then i headed home and showered before heading out to meet up with Hope. I had been on the fence about to what to do for the night. The leading contender was go to The Spring Standards concert but i really don't like The Mercury Lounge and knew it would be a late night so I almost didn't go. I hadn't seen them perform on ages (almost a year I think) so i decided I had to go or I would regret it. So gad I did! The second the show began I was instantly happy. They played a great set, did a little acoustic group portion and just put all the smiles on my face, except for when I almost cried. At one Point Smith was talking about how we all go through crap and it is nice to come together and let it all out and all this other deep stuff and since I have been going through some bad times currently it was like he was speaking to me and there were almost tears. It was also nice to have a catch up session with Hope before and after the show. Then I wanted a TSS pin and I am not normally a merch girl and I was about to ask Smith how much they cost and he went crazy and just gave me a bunch, and everyone else in the area. It was pretty funny and also nice to have a little hello chat with Heather and Cleare... those 3 are just magic :)

Then Hope and I hopped a cab home which was mighty nice.

No comments: