Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 287/365 (April 30, 2015)






Got up and headed to the office early, then helped hang a couple dry erase boards. We had everyone in the office for once... even our remote employee! We had like a 5 hour meeting, rough!

Then later I needed to figure out a way to professionally slap someone up side the head because of something. Then i headed off to home while taking a long walk via central park to get more walking in. I popped into the Marriot Marquis and met up with Zach and Brian for a bit, then popped home to change and met up with Jo Ann. Jo Ann's drink looked beautiful!

We went to The Sugar Factory and over ate the most wonderful stuff. Since I was already on a sugar high from over eating my baked goods this was probably not the best thing, but oh so tasty! We had mac and cheese balls, chocolate fondue, and I had a root beer float made entirely from alchol and a buffalo chicken sandwich that was divine.

The food was awesome and the wait staff were very attentive. It was nice to have our dinner date, then we walked back uptown and eventually I went home.

No comments: