Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 298/365 (May 11, 2015)









Went to work, then headed to Central Park for the Shout Olympics. Man oh man was today hot and muggy! I need new clothes because I was melting! Had some fun in Sheep Meadow failing at Hula hooping, then I headed home. I made sure i was ready for filming tonight and resisted the urge to bake. Then I headed over to Birdland to film the Apollo Link concert. I got lucky and they gave me a rock star spot but the stupid Birdland people made do the table minimum even though I didn't ask to sit there but there wasn't time to complain so I let Holly and Anna order a dessert because i couldn't eat anything from their menu... it pained me to see the beautiful cheesecake but i was proud of myself for not giving into temptation!

I chatted with them until the show began. The show was wonderful and much tighter than last week's show. I could listen to them sing for hours they are so ridiculously talented. Also ran into someone I know from a rush line so it was nice to chat with him for a bit.

At one point during the day i got a score of just over a million in tsum tsum and i was very proud of myself!

Charlie also got all up in my business per usual!

No comments: