Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 297/365 (May 10, 2015)





I began the day with a lengthy walk, and then i spent some time on the couch. I ended up napping with both Fred and Charlie... cat naps, haha! Charlie was alongside me with his butt in my face and head on one hand, and Fred was over by my other hand an i was petting him until i fell asleep. Later charlie moved over by Fred and that was the best picture I could get. Then i went outside again for another walk, this time to the pier and I spent a bit of time there before heading home... still hadn't reached my step goal for the day!

There was nothing on TV or the DVR for Sasha and I to watch so I finally watched the first part of the Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Then i went out again for a walk and finally hit my stupid step goal.

No comments: