Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 311/365 (May 24, 2015)





I got up and headed to run an errand before meeting up with Holly and Anna to hep them with the Hedwig lotto. It turns out they were off by an hour so I ran to drop off Broadway Hunger Game bribes at Matilda, Jersey Boys, and The Book of Mormon, then back to them. (had a lovely conversation with Christine inside JB for a bit which was nice.) While helping with the lotto I got a few people to make videos in support of Jake! Then we went to the evil cookie place and after I went to Times Square/the TKTS steps and found people to make videos as well. Later on i went to the Kinky Boots Stage Door and got a bunch of people to make videos! All using the sign i made the night before with the glittery logo I was proud of! The sad thing is I forgot to put my vivo smart on so all the walking in the morning didn't register :(

Later on I got a Jersey Boys support picture, so yay success!

Eventually Kayleigh, Sasha, Karen and I went out for a run, which was nice after the wonky start. If I had been wearing my band all day i would have exceeded the step goal for the day but instead it looks like i failed majorly! womp womp. Then Karen, Kayleigh, and I went to get ice cream... yum!

No comments: