Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 300/365 (May 13, 2015)



I walked 4 miles uptown for an appointment then i headed out to New Rochelle for the day. I got the most loving greeting from Penny. I spent the day with her and Paula. We walked around Larchmont for quite some time, and then eventually went to Target, Michales, and Trader Joes and I spent some time with Clare, Winnie, and Dennis after they got home from school. Although at one point while were out Winnie made chocolate chip cookies and when we got back i knew what it felt like to be my roommates because the smell was intoxicating and i just wanted to shove them in my mouth. Eventually i decided that it was okay to have a little bit of the cookie action. After dinner i went back home.

Also please note in the Larchmont Train Station vending machine you can get a snack or a phone charger.

No comments: