Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 289/365 (May 2, 2015)






Morning started off slow and then Jess arrived for the weekend! We chatted for a bit, then I headed off to get some food from Jenny. I came home and relaxed a bit before heading out with Jess to walk downtown to try the Hamilton lotto. We lost of course but at least tried!

Then we headed down to Stone Street to meet up with Avi and his girlfriend Andrea. She was super nice/fun. The place felt hip and like I was out of place but oh well. Had some yummy guac and plantains. Then Jess and I went went back towards Astor Place so she could get some makeup from e.l.f.

On the way home I found out we were having a surprise sleepover with Lola and she called me just as I was getting home to ask if we could have pancakes for breakfast... the buttermilk kind. I mean how could I say no? When she got to the apartment we played a quick game of checkers where i set her up to quadruple jump me just to end the game because it was late and I could tell she was tired. She was so pleased!

Then Karen and I went off to Food Emporium because I needed buttermilk to make the pancakes and we didn't have syrup since I usually use honey.

Fred drinking from the tiny sink is pretty comical. Charlie rocking Lola's rocket ship before Fred peed in it.

No comments: