Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 310/365 (May 23, 2015)





















The day was pretty epic! Got up super early and Sasha and I put our color run temporary tattoos on and then headed out. Sadly Karen couldn't join us, but we met up with others on the subway along the way. When we got there I ran into Michael (Gioia) and after taking some pictures I ran into Sydney... I mean what were the odds?

Eventually we made our way to the start and got to run down into Citi field (The Mets) and out along the perimeter of the outfield... I may not like sports but I know that was pretty cool! I am shocked that we ran almost the entire way, i did't think i could do that but I guess adrenaline kicked in! It was so fun going through all the colors and the glitter. we finished in about 33 minutes! The Pro Camera caught me leaping over the finish line! We had some fun at the color throw party and I shattered my phone then we bought stuff and headed back to Manhattan.

We popped into the Apple store to try and get my phone fixed, then walked home stopping for fun pictures in Bryant Park and the TKTS steps in Times Square and Duane Reade. When I finally showered oh man! the glitter also just came pouring out of my hair as I brushed it!

We got Burrito Box for lunch which was yummy, then later I met up with Hope to see Pitch Perfect 2 after I went to the UWS Apple store to get my phone fixed and I ran into Lil as I was leaving.

Fred is so cute.

No comments: