Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 43/365 (August 29. 2014)





I went to bed last night with "My Teddy" bear since I was feeling so low, and this is how I woke up. Today was another bad day as far as work was concerned. I just couldn't wait to leave. I finally did and got home and continued my baking spree. This time I made "hot chocolate" cupcakes for someone's birthday. I never used this recipe as cupcakes before so I wasn't expecting to make 36 of them! They turned out pretty awesome. I filled them with a ganache/marshmallow filling and made a frosting that had both hot chocolate mix and melted chocolate in it, then topped it off with some shaved chocolate and a marshmallow! I also made snickerdoodles for an event.

I had been looking forward to spending the evening with Marty before he left for tour again, but sadly when I checked in with him he said he had to come tomorrow instead because something else popped up. :(

No comments: