Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 45/365 (August 31. 2014)




Barely any sleep! Since I was up so late the night before I only ended up with about 2 hours and 15 minutes worth of sleep before heading out to Mega Bus to head to MA. Thankfully the bus ride was swift and I fell asleep for just about 2 hours, we even arrived right on time, but sadly my ride got lost on the way there so I didn't get picked up until 25 minutes later.

I finally made it back to Ayer and spent some time with Nana and Grandpa  and my mother before taking a much needed extended nap. I woke up as Samantha, Mike, and new baby Xavier arrived. He is a total cutey and I got to hold him for a very long time! A bunch of people came over too to see him, including Becky and the kids. When Sam and Mike had to leave Becky kidnapped me and we went grocery shopping before heading back to her place. I go to spend some good quality time with her, Colson, Tessa, and Mike. We made dinner and then watched Blended in their home movie theater which is complete with a vending machine, it is pretty cool! It turns out Blended is a pretty funny movie.

Then it was back to my mom's for a tiny bit of sleep.

No comments: