Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 70/365 (September 25, 2014)





What did I even do today? There was work and tv watching... Scandal finally came back and oh boy it's going to be a season! I did some laundry and of course there was kitty time... look it is joint bath time!

Also tried watching Forever from ABC on my Apple TV and the part of it I saw was really enjoyable but surprise surprise time warner sucks and my internet dropped. When that happens I have to restart my Apple TV and when I did the above happened... only home sharing and settings showed up. everything went away.... not only could I not finish watching it because ABC is not there but neither is netflix or HBO or YouTube etc...

it better not be broken!

Also finally got to watch the season finale of Big Brother, and although I still wish Frankie could have won I am so happy that Derrick won, bravo dude you were amazing!

No comments: