Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 51/365 (September 6, 2014)



It was an early day out in New Rochelle, but a good one. It was just Winnie, Dennis, and I since Clare was away on a school retreat. I made pancakes for breakfast, and took Winnie to her Field Hockey game, then the three (well 4) of us went over to their Grandparents for a bit before coming home and working on homework. Let me tell you 6th grade advanced math is no joke, and it took me a few moments to figure out what he was doing so I could Help. Wiinie also had me read over some essays when she was done. The poor thing, I was like English was always my worst subject, and grammar is not my strong suit but I was at least able to tell her they made sense and pick up on a few tiny things to fix. It was so incredibly hot out they had to call her game at Half time because it was 10* hotter on the turf, I can't imagine! Then I brought Winnie to a friends house and Dennis and I enjoyed a movie night together watching Thor: The Dark World before picking Winnie up an going to bed. Penny went with us on mot of our traves so that was nice.

No comments: